We know how important it is for your business to on board and then improve supplier performance. Dsco follows a customer development model and our Account Services is designed to support that effort. Not only do we offer services to streamline supplier on boarding, but we also provide a way for our customers to have regular scheduled calls with our product leadership team to make roadmap requests.
We named our supplier on boarding wizard "Gandalf". Gandalf allows your suppliers to choose what method they want to use to connect and then helps them validate and test inventory updates, order, shipment and cancel files. With Gandalf, our retailers no longer have to test with suppliers. Once suppliers pass Gandalf testing, they are ready to go live. For customers with Enterprise Subscription & Tier 1 Account Support, we can customize Gandalf to guide suppliers to fields that the retailer needs in either the Item or inventory files.
• All inquiries and requests from Customer responded to within 4 hrs. of Dsco’s receipt of the inquiry or request (does not include Trading Partner tickets).
• Escalate issues to telephone support as needed and at Dsco Support’s discretion.
• Weekly account calls to discuss supplier on boarding goals and any other account needs.
• Monthly call with Dsco Executives to discuss roadmap and make feature requests.
• Design co branded collateral to support on boarding initiatives. • DSCO will participate in Customer’s on boarding webinars to suppliers if needed, but no more than once a week.
• All inquiries and requests from Customer responded to within 8 hours of Dsco’s receipt of the inquiry request.
• Monthly account calls to discuss supplier on boarding goals and any other account needs.
• Quarterly call Dsco Executives to discuss roadmap and make feature requests.
• Access to standard on boarding and migration collateral.
PS can be provided to Enterprise Customers only, and include consulting, integration, training or custom support services (telephone support) related to Customer’s and any of its Trading Partner’s configuration or use of the Platform that are outside the scope of Standard Support and any Account Services that may be purchased by Customer. PS (if any) shall be subject to the terms and conditions of a separate services agreement executed by the parties.
In some cases, retailers have a high volume customer(s) that they want to provide extra support with onboarding. These suppliers usually have more than one party involved in a complex integration. With Connection Support, Dsco will provided time-limited proactive support and project manage the onboarding of that particular supplier. This includes:
• Connection Kickoff Call with Supplier and any of their relevant 3rd parties service providers. Confidential information of DS Co.
• Access to prioritized queue for any of their support tickets that automatically gives them highest priority in our workflows.
• Customized implementation guide and checklist.
• Weekly reporting and snapshot of V.I.P. Connection Support progress.
• Project managing the integration for 14 days.
In very select cases we can discuss custom development and integration to ensure your success.